By Matt Dunn
Read or Download A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands PDF
Best hiking & camping books
· Day climbing: Oregon Coast replaces a hundred and twenty Hikes at the Oregon Coast; it comprises 6 new hikes and is in a very made over layout· Now encompasses a speedy consultant to the hikes that lists outings by way of positive factors equivalent to walks or hikes to hidden shorelines, alongside bay spits, to lakes, or throughout sand dunes· Sidebars discover the traditional heritage, wildlife, and geology of the areaUndulating sand dunes, primeval forests, rocky headlands, distant shores: the wild Oregon coast is irresistible.
Click on the following to obtain unfastened hikes from a hundred vintage Hikes in Southern California* Southern California natue within the full-color guidebook it merits* a hundred of Southern California's top hikes* At-a-glance tables assist you decide upon the hike that is correct for youSouthern California is not only shorelines and Hollywood.
This booklet describes seventy-five of the simplest trails the Empire kingdom has to offer—from the 4,000-foot peaks of the Adirondacks and the lore of Rip Van Winkle's Catskills, to the glacier-gouged panorama of the Finger Lakes zone and the Niagara Frontier's ancient Erie Canal.
No different campground guidebook focuses exclusively at the Prairie country. Ohio bargains a stunning array of quiet, out-of-the-way parks replete with lakes, rivers, rugged hills, or even rocky cliffs. tenting Ohio opens the door to those areas. It includes: Ø updated path info and direction descriptionsØ exact instructions to renowned in addition to less-traveled trailsØ trouble scores for every hikeØ ancient highlightsØ exact path mapsØ Zero-impact tenting, and wasteland protection information and strategies
- Trekking Munich to Venice: The Traumpfad, 'Dream Way', a classic trek across the eastern Alps (International Trekking)
- Survival Retreats: A Prepper's Guide to Creating a Sustainable, Defendable Refuge
- Côte d'Azur: Die schönsten Küsten- und Bergwanderungen – 45 Touren (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition)
- Winter Wise: Travel and Survival in Ice and Snow
- Fred Beckey's 100 Favorite North American Climbs
- Fünf Millionen Schritte, vierzehn Bundesstaaten, ein Weg - der Appalachian Trail, Teil 2 (German Edition)
Additional resources for A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands
A Moss-Covered Trail: A Walk Across the Ozark Highlands by Matt Dunn